Automatic Chicken Coop Door Opener for extreme weather and extra powerful motor.
The ChickenGuard© Extreme just got better! Combining the same great feature set, we have upgraded the motor to a whopping 4kg/8lbs capacity and ruggedized to military grade standards our production and encapsulation technique ensuring continued use even in the harshest of environments.
Whether you live in the coldest of environments, The ChickenGuard© Extreme has been designed with you in mind. Manufactured to the highest standards in the ChickenGuard factory in the UK, all the electronics are enclosed in a weather proof casing and FULLY encapsulated in epoxy resin allowing the Extreme to withstand the elements.
3 year peace of mind warranty, though they last a lot longer!
The ChickenGuard© Extreme with integrated Timer and Light Sensor is combined in one complete package for straightforward installation with no messy wiring or DIY knowledge required.
The All-in-One design makes setting up a breeze as everything you need is enclosed in one handy box. No messy wiring or limit switches to attach to your coop, simply attach the Door Opener to the outside of your coop, tie the lifting cord to the door and you’re away (see video).
It protects your chickens from foxes and other predators and saves you the bother of getting up at cock crow or trudging out on dark and stormy nights.
Over 70,000 users worldwide trust ChickenGuard© to protect ‘their girls’.
Features & benefits:
- Opens and closes using the timer and/or light (LUX) sensor.
- Configurable fail-safe timer for light (LUX) sensor – closes door at the set time even if it is still light.
- Easily adjustable light (LUX) sensitivity when using the light sensor.
- Manually open & close the with simple press of the button.
- Fully featured LCD display for ease of use.
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries (included) or electric powered via USB (cables not included).
- Door closed indicator visible up to 100 metres away.
- Low battery warning.
- Full 3 year warranty.
- All in one design.
- Long battery life.
- No complicated wiring or cabling.
- Low maintenance.
- We pack orders daily which are picked up within 24-48 hrs depending on how busy we are.
- All shipping rates are automatically calculated at checkout.
- Most items are sent out with Australia post but some items including all cabinet incubators are sent with TNT couriers.
- Express shipping is not offered on the site due to items not arriving in the express shipping "window" being blamed on Brookfield Poultry Equipment.