ChickenGuard Automated Chicken Coop Door Opener (Motor only) - Standard
We ship australia wide - cost calculated at checkout
Automatic Chicken Coop Door Opener using timer.
The ChickenGuard© Standard door opener offers great value and ease of use combined in an all-in-one design for straight forward installation. Simple setup with no complicated wiring, just attach the door opener to your coop, connect the cord to the door and ready to go.
The Standard opener comes packed with some great features including an Integrated Timer, full manual Door Control and an integrated LCD screen for ease of use. The ChickenGuard© Standard simply mounts on the exterior of your chicken coop and has a 1kg/2.2lb door lifting capability and is simple to set up (see video).
The electronics are enclosed in a weather proof casing and is made using high-grade materials in our factory in Britain and that includes all the electronics. We manufacture the complete assembly from the ground up so we can keep a close eye on quality. You even get a no quibble 3 year guarantee – but your unit should last a lot longer than that!
Running on 4 x AA batteries (included) or electric powered via USB cable (cables not included). Simply set your Opening and Closing preferences and your away. We have even made the buttons extra big so that you can easily press them with gloves on in the winter!
Over 70,000 users worldwide trust ChickenGuard© to protect ‘their girls’.
Features & benefits:
- Opens and closes using the timer.
- Manually open & close the with simple press of the button.
- Fully featured LCD display for ease of use.
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries (included) or electric powered via USB (not included).
- Door closed indicator visible up to 100 metres away.
- Low battery warning.
- Full 3 year warranty.
- All in one design.
- Long battery life.
- No complicated wiring or cabling.
- Low maintenance.
- No minimum or maximum door heights.
- 1kg/2.2lb door lifting capability.
- We pack orders daily which are picked up within 24-48 hrs depending on how busy we are.
- All shipping rates are automatically calculated at checkout.
- Most items are sent out with Australia post but some items including all cabinet incubators are sent with TNT couriers.
- Express shipping is not offered on the site due to items not arriving in the express shipping "window" being blamed on Brookfield Poultry Equipment.