Comfortplast quail cage - 5 tier - COMING SOON! Please register your interest as we'll have limited stock!
We ship australia wide - cost calculated at checkout
This breeding pen is recommended for hatcheries, nurseries, breeders, hobbyist, poultry scientists, small farmers and industrial / commercial users.
This stackable, power-washable cage makes quail breeding, easy and hygienic, by perfecting the feeding and watering processes, removing waste efficiently and increasing fertility with comfortable, rust-proof, elliptical Comfortplast™ materials, in order to promote the highest standard of hygiene.
All of the housing are manure resistant and is produced from high-strength plastic. All parts can be conveniently assembled and disassembled.
Reduce feed loss with shock-proof feed grill covers, prevent disease with a filtered, seamless watering system and stop egg cracking with perfectly tilted egg roll-out trays.
They are easy to use, sturdy and durable. Strong plastic material used on the housing ensures comfortable conditions and the rounded internal and external corners prevent injuries.
- Quail housing capacity 140-180 quails depending on age and Quail breeding species,
- This housing is not suitable for Chinese Quails,
- World’s first patented design,
- Manure resistant plastic,
- Long product life,
- Rust proof system,
- High capacity plastic feeder,
- Plastic manure tray,
- Water tank: 20 liter,
- Suitable for use to pass onto a multi - story design,
- With the elliptical and flexible base design, the fertility rate is very high and the egg breakage rate is very low,
- Automatic nipple with water dropper system to prevent quails from getting wet,
- Enhanced door lock system,
- Locked wheel system,
- Adhesive-free irrigation installation,
- Filtered water tank, special black silicone hose to prevent algae,
- Product comes unassembled,
- Directions included for easy assembly,
- Product Block Dimensions : L(96cm) x W(62cm) x H(196cm)
- Product Inner Dimensions for one layer: L(90cm) x W(44cm) x H(25cm front and 19cm back of the cage)
- Box Size: L(97cm) x W(60cm) x H(35cm)
- Weight: 42kg
- We pack orders daily which are picked up within 24-48 hrs depending on how busy we are.
- All shipping rates are automatically calculated at checkout.
- Most items are sent out with Australia post but some items including all cabinet incubators are sent with TNT couriers.
- Express shipping is not offered on the site due to items not arriving in the express shipping "window" being blamed on Brookfield Poultry Equipment.