Diatomaceous Earth - 350g
We ship australia wide - cost calculated at checkout
DE Powder is an organic, naturally-mined mineral product made up of fossilized remains of diatoms, a type of hard-shelled algae, which is used as a desiccant powder and drying agent for use in poultry and livestock bedding and housing areas.
The natural silica absorbs any moisture and neutralises ammonia, so reducing odours and creating a dry environment in which it is impossible for mite and insects to thrive. It encourages and supports healthy living conditions for animals and poultry, due to the reduction in parasitic organisms which feed off the host; in turn this reduces irritation and other harmful effects and supports productivity and good health.
• Ideal for moist areas where moulds, fungi, mites and crawling insects thrive.
• Natural product, contains no chemicals
• Can be used when animals and birds are present
• Can be used in food areas
• Has no detrimental effect on the natural eco-system
- We pack orders daily which are picked up within 24-48 hrs depending on how busy we are.
- All shipping rates are automatically calculated at checkout.
- Most items are sent out with Australia post but some items including all cabinet incubators are sent with TNT couriers.
- Express shipping is not offered on the site due to items not arriving in the express shipping "window" being blamed on Brookfield Poultry Equipment.