The Monarch E150 Egg washer is designed for cleaning soiled eggs in poultry and game farming operations. The E150 washer consists of a gently oscillating, motorised base which constantly moves the thermostatically controlled warm water, in which the Monarch sanitising powder or liquid is dissolved.
- Stainless Steel bucket and Steel Base - both parts coated in ultra-tough, chemical resistant powder coat.
- Approx. 150 Chicken Eggs (200 pheasant, 500 quail, 100 duck)
- Adjustable set and display digital thermostat which maintains the water at the temperature set - usually 34C when washing eggs
- Only 1 power cable (factory fitted Australian lead & plug)
- 1 Egg Basket and Plastic Bucket provided
- We pack orders daily which are picked up within 24-48 hrs depending on how busy we are.
- All shipping rates are automatically calculated at checkout.
- Most items are sent out with Australia post but some items including all cabinet incubators are sent with TNT couriers.
- Express shipping is not offered on the site due to items not arriving in the express shipping "window" being blamed on Brookfield Poultry Equipment.