Feed-O-Matic Automatic poultry feeder - 8kg
We ship australia wide - cost calculated at checkout
Do mice and birds eat the feed of your chooks?
With the Feedomatic, developed and produced in Europe, you will not have any more mice and birds stealing your expensive feed. When the chickens step onto the treadle, the Feedomatic opens the flap for accessing the feed. This way pests, like mice and birds, can’t get any more to the feed of your poultry!
The Feedomatic is available in a 5Kg, 8Kg, 12Kg and in a 20Kg version. Due to the great feed storage capacity, you will save time as you will not have to refill constantly the feeder as before. The most important feature is that the feed stay dry and protected. The Feedomatic makes this all possible!
What are the advantages of the Feedomatic?
- Feed is kept dry and secure so only your chooks can access it.
- The feed trough the animals feed from is made from tough UV protected plastic and is designed with rounded corners for the chicken's safety
- The design of the feed trough makes sure that the animals can not scratch the feed out of it. This is accomplished by the presence of dividers and a special edge against spilling. Feed spilling is reduced to a minimum
- Easier to be filled and refilled as the lid, once opened, stays in a vertical position. When the lid is pressed down again, it is automatically locked.
- Very durable plastic treadle on which excrements cannot accumulate.
- Extensive possibilities to set the weight for guaranteeing the access to the trough. This depends of course of the animal species to feed. Minimum weight to be set is 250g up to a maximum weight of 2Kg. For animals with a body weight of 500g, for example, the treadle weight should be set to 250g and for animals with a body weight of 5Kg this value should be 2Kg.
- Plastic parts made of high quality material. All these parts are UV resistant and therefore very durable
- Galvanized metal sheet parts are 1mm thick. This makes the Feedomatic a very solid feeder
- As the trough part of the feeder is made of plastic, the Feedomatic makes less noise and does not scare the birds when learning to use it. Metal on plastic makes less noise than metal on metal!
- Very precisely made product, joint less and slot less. Made with the most advanced metalworking machines in Europe.
- Great look through the combination of green plastic and galvanized metal sheet..
TEST THE FEED-O-MATIC AND EXPERIENCE THE ADVANTAGES!
- We pack orders daily which are picked up within 24-48 hrs depending on how busy we are.
- All shipping rates are automatically calculated at checkout.
- Most items are sent out with Australia post but some items including all cabinet incubators are sent with TNT couriers.
- Express shipping is not offered on the site due to items not arriving in the express shipping "window" being blamed on Brookfield Poultry Equipment.