Borotto Sirio - automatic humidifier for all incubators (not just Borotto)
We ship australia wide - cost calculated at checkout
New and improved!
The stability of relative humidity during the incubation process is one of the key element in ensuring a good hatching rate and the birth of healthy and viable chicks. With this goal in mind, we have designed and built the SIRIO automatic humidifier which allows water to enter the incubator automatically without any operator intervention.
This device, designed for Borotto machines, but adaptable to any brand of incubator, allows an adequate level of humidity during incubation and hatching to be maintained, regardless of ambient humidity changes, enhancing the percentage of successful hatchings of incubated eggs.
SIRIO includes a double-head peristaltic pump controlled by a microcomputer that, thanks to a modified PID algorithm, continuously controls water delivery. A connected latest-generation electronic sensor (Swiss-made Sensirion), precisely measures the humidity within the machine during the entire incubation cycle, and this absolute stability is guaranteed for more than ten years.
SIRIO draws from an external water reserve, such as a normal bottle or small tank, entering the amount of water required to ensure the ideal level of humidity as previously set on its liquid crystal display. As the water is supplied, the display shows the rotation of the motor, providing direct visual information about the device’s operation.
SIRIO satisfies the requirements of the automatic humidity control of incubators with capacities of up to 500 eggs.
Please follow the enclosed instructions carefully.
- Please note that humidity pumps will struggle to regulate humidity when outside "relative" humidity conditions are high. Just as an incubator will struggle on really hot days all humidity pumps will not be effective on really humid days.
- We pack orders daily which are picked up within 24-48 hrs depending on how busy we are.
- All shipping rates are automatically calculated at checkout.
- Most items are sent out with Australia post but some items including all cabinet incubators are sent with TNT couriers.
- Express shipping is not offered on the site due to items not arriving in the express shipping "window" being blamed on Brookfield Poultry Equipment.