MG100 / 150 Incubator B.Family MINI LCD
- Cabin in stratified materials with laminate finish (the incubator is also available in pre-painted and insulated steel version).
- The MG 100/150 model is one of the best performing models in the range as it combines excellent and proven incubation performance for all species with a wide range of standard equipment.
- The MG 100/150 B. Family incubator is equipped with automatic egg voltage as standard (or manual on request) through special baskets with special metal cradles suitable for containing all types of eggs.
- The special ductility of the latter, purely indicated for a family use, allows you to adapt also different types of eggs of the most disparate sizes.
- The temperature is read by a precision thermometer in degrees ° F.
- The removable case gives solidity and allows easy and adequate cleaning.
- A porthole on the door allows a perfect view of the interior of the incubator.
- A qualitative MINILCD thermostat with decimal precision in proportional band allows easy and precise adjustment of various parameters.
Description of multifunction MINILCD control unit:
- Temperature visualization and control with 3-digit display
- Humidity display + possible control via connection to external ultrasonic nebulizer available as an additional option
- ° C / ° F conversion
- Choice of PID / ON-OFF temperature control mode
- Possibility of digital calibration of temperature and humidity sensors
- Double temperature and humidity sensor
- The machine is ventilated and the adequate exchange of air with consequent expulsion of carbon dioxide occurs through special ventilation holes.
- The incubator mod. MG 100/150 B. Family, equipped with a combined incubation and hatching department, is designed to carry out work with weekly loads with consequent weekly hatching cycle.
EGG INCUBATION CAPACITY
- Hen - Duck - Mallard = 105
- Pheasant = 120
- Red partridge = 400
- Gray Partridge - Quail = 450
- Turkey = 90
- Goose = 27
CAPACITY OF EGGS FOR HATCHING
- Hen - Duck - Mallard = 45
- Pheasant = 50
- Red partridge = 180
- Gray Partridge - Quail = 45
- Turkey = 45
- Goose = 45
- We pack orders daily which are picked up within 24-48 hrs depending on how busy we are.
- All shipping rates are automatically calculated at checkout.
- Most items are sent out with Australia post but some items including all cabinet incubators are sent with TNT couriers.
- Express shipping is not offered on the site due to items not arriving in the express shipping "window" being blamed on Brookfield Poultry Equipment.